I sometimes use my blog as a way to safeguard things that I definitely need to get to again in emergency situations! This 5 minute chocolate cake looks like it could come in very handy from time to time! Thank you Adele for sending it to me- a lifesaver!
5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
a small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug
- Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high).
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
- EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).
And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?
Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!
Tagged with: Recipes